Westinghouse L2410M 24" LCD 349.99 BB

$329 today..

^^ At BB?? I picked one up last night at the $349 price. :confused:

So.. overnight use mini-review.. beautiful monitor. Bright crisp colors and no noticable "buzzing" on mine. Stand is plastic.. but holds the weight fine. Has tilt but no height adjustment. Not sure why some were complaining there. You will need a DVI to HDMI converter as it has no DVI input. And if you use the HDMI.. the monitor does not shut off with your computer... blue screen. Gotta use the power button. Played WOW for a few hours... no ghosting to be seen. Thats about it so far.

Most BB sold out of these. I had to buy the display model which works perfectly fine and even gave me a good deal on it. $299 before tax and warrenty :)

You can still use the 10% off with this right? (Assuming your cashier allows you to use the coupon on a monitor)

Most BB sold out of these. I had to buy the display model which works perfectly fine and even gave me a good deal on it. $299 before tax and warrenty :)

Odd... the BB near me has a bazillion.

bb close to me has the clearance model for $279 assuming no box as it was on the table with nothing running on it..

on a side note...I got a (YMMV) NHL 2K8 PS3 @ Target for 14.99

Picked one up today, gotta say it's a great monitor for the price. Looked a lot better than the TN Samsung they had next to it. Mine has the buzzing too but I did the contrast work around and it works great now. The 10% off wouldn't work at the store I went to so I'm gonna try and go back to a different one to get a price adjustment.

BB i went to friday only had 1 left and it was the display. And it was only on sale for 349 open box. Ended up picking up the Soyo from Officemax for 259 + tax instead as the lack of DVI kind of killed it for me.

My total was like $320 with the LCD 4 year service Plan and a 8$ Gold plated HDMI > DVI from my local pc store :)

nearest BB has one in stock and is going to hold it for me till pickup tomorrow at noon
thanks for the info

got the last one in the store,they had even sold the display unit
is a nice piece,no hum and good display quality

What do you guys have the colors set to? Mine looks like shit compared to my 22" Acer.

YEHA DSKJDLKJFL KJQL:IQJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got back from my local BB with it. I got it for 329.99. Wait for a mini review...................

If anyone is still after a good 24" you might try Circuit City. I stopped by on the off chance they had the LG around that is the deal of the day. They didn't have any of those left but they did have another Gateway FPD2485w as a floor model. I asked if they wanted to part with it and they said sure. They offered monitor and accompanying sound bar for ~$234. I thought this was a pretty good a deal, at least comparable with the LG, and couldn't pass it up. I now have 3 days to decide if I want to return the 2485w I bought from BB last week for $410 or keep dual 24's. This second one looks at least as nice as the first one and is a March production model with slightly newer Firmware than the BB version which was January. Temptation is an awful thing and it's not going to be easy to go back to 1 screen after 2 days of duallies.

Hey guys, I am returning my Westy, but I thought I would see if any of you wanted it before I returned it. Pay for it and the shipping and its yours.

Back