Western Digital 160Gb 7200rpm 8MB cach Hard drive $99.98 w/ free shipping

Deal Svengali

Limp Gawd
Office Max has a great deal on the Western Digital 160GB 7200rpm 8MB cache Hard drive Model WD1600JBRTL on sale for

$170.98 -$70 in rebates (exp 3/13) -$1 instant off savings will show up on the confirmation page =$99.98 with free shipping

Store up to 160GB of data at 100MB per second
Plug into an available USB port and start backing up your files right away
Rotational Speed of 7200 RPM
8 MB Buffer
1 Year Warranty

I hate to be a hater, but this isn't that great of a deal. It's over .50 cents a gig. Which is just bad. Especially since you can find a 200gb Seagate from CompUSA for the same price.

Originally posted by ShimmyT
I hate to be a hater, but this isn't that great of a deal. It's over .50 cents a gig. Which is just bad. Especially since you can find a 200gb Seagate from CompUSA for the same price.

external even?

just checked CompUSA.com, and i don't see any deal for a 200GB Seagate for $99. is this a B&M only deal?

pricematch the harddrive to the one at Fry's that costs $128. Then its a hot deal.

Well i'll be a monkey's uncle. The 200gb Seagate was from one of my older sales circulars, my bad. But if you keep a lookout you can almost always find good deals on hard drives at less then .50 cents a gig. My Seagate one though I turned into an external with an external enclosure from newegg.

Back