WarRoom cleanout: 939 CPU/mobo, Heavy duty PIII era gear, more

DougLite

Supreme [H]ardness

Former Mod here, 35-0-0 HeatWare. PM or e-mail douglite 4t insightbb d0t c0m
I can take CC PayPal. Money orders also accepted. You may pickup items in any county surrounding Indianapolis, Columbus, or Bloomington.
Make offers on anything if you like the gear but don't like the price

CPUs
1.4GHz Athlon, Socket A, T-bird maybe? $35 shipped

1.466GHz Athlon, Socket A, Palomino? $40 shipped

Set of four PIII Xeon MPs. 700/100/2M/2.8V Picked these up erroneously, need the 5/12V units for my Proliant DL580. These chips won't work in 2 way systems (at least not in my PowerEdge 4400, POSTed with unknown cache size, then hard lock on OS or BIOS setup load) I have the Compaq VRMs for all four of them, but only two heatsinks :( $20 each, two for $35, all four for $65 shipped

P4 511 LGA775 EM64T (2800/533/1M) It's a 2.8 Prescott, 533FSB. I have no idea how far this thing will OC, as it's been in an ECS board and MATX case. Replaced with a dual core chip, need to sell :cool: You will get the retail box with HSF and Intel direct warranty. Massive prices drops by Intel/AMD on single cores, I'll let it go for $45 shipped

Mobos

Gigabyte ATX Mobo. Via chipset, three SDRAM slots (memory below), a 2X AGP slot, 5 PCI. Can include an I/O shield. Doesn't have on board LAN, but I will throw in a NIC to get it online, but my spare NICs don't support PXE. $15 shipped.

Soltek EQ-3701 SFF. nForce2 IGP, two DDR slots, 8X AGP, 1PCI. This unit is pretty old, and well used. Ghetto modded on the side and top for better cooling. Two 3.5" bays, Two 5.25" Decent clocker if you turn the PSU over so that it draws from the top instead of hot air off the CPU, reason for the sardine can type mod to the top of the case. Also, this unit has refused to work lately. Boots just fine after clearing the CMOS, but refuses to boot after saving any CMOS settings :confused: I'm sick of dealing with this gizmo, and no longer have a use for it. If you want to take a chance on it as is, $40 shipped

Other

CoolerMaster all copper clip-on Socket 370/A(462) heatsink. Takes 80mm fans on top, although I only have 3 of the 4 fan mounting screws. $15 shipped, 80mm MassCool fan $2 extra

3x 128MB PC133 SDRAM sticks. Unbuffered, Non-ECC. $10 each

If you need power or IDE cables, just ask and I'll thrown one in with purchase. I have a pretty good selection of fans too that I can make package deals with other goods, but I'm hesitant to ship just fans. I may also dig up additional FS goods.

*SOLD* 3200+ 939 Venice, ECS K8T890 mobo $150 shipped for CPU and board
*SOLD* HP Workstation Mobo + 400W Delta PSU + 1GHz PIII
*SOLD* Pair of Fujitsu MAG3182 SCA SCSI HDDs. Ultra-2, 18GB, 80pins. $18 each, $20 with 68 to 80 adapter thrown in, shipped

Man, I'd buy the whole lot if I had any money... and I still might be interested in the p3 box. I'll have to consult with the oracle first.

Bump for a nice guy!

Doug,

Will those SCA hard drives fit on this backplane:

SCSIBackplane.jpg

If so, I am interested on both. This is from a DL360 gen 1 server.

Nope, but I do have some 120x120x38 Deltas and 120x120x25 black Antecs

bump

DougLite said:
Nope, but I do have some 120x120x38 Deltas and 120x120x25 black Antecs

bump

Which antecs? I have a tricool 120 in one of my boxen but it maxes out at 36cfm so my temps get pretty high. It's running a 1.67ghz Amd oc'ed to 2ghz. :D

Back