Visual Basic .NET Standard Edition + ASP.NET book for FREE

cool. thnx, i guess ill sign up for it. then ill sell w.e i get from em on ebay. i wonder if it will sell :p

Thank you, signed up and all done, within....... 5 minutes :)

Also to the people who are debating about doing it...

""" *Offer good through November 30, 2004, in the United States and Canada while supplies last. Limit one copy of software and one book per customer. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your offer. Offers extended exclusively to visitors to this site who register for and attended three unique webcasts from the ASP.NET Webcast Series. This offer is non-transferable. Microsoft is not responsible for non-delivery of gift due to incorrect postal information provided by respondent. """"

okay. i just watched 4 of the vids I signed up for. Did you get some sort of email confirming that you watched all 3 vids and now they will send you out the free .net standard edition?

It'll tell you on the that same ASP.net page if you have qualified for the free stuff. I believe I did get an email once I watched 3 videos.

Yeah, if it says on the website that you qualify, you should be getting the confirmation email within a day - I would assume that a human goes through and validates the orders.

just got the email.
Dear **** *******,

Congratulations,
If you chose to receive a copy of Visual Basic® .NET Standard Edition and/or one of two Microsoft ASP.NET development books, your complimentary gift package* is in the mail. It should arrive in six to eight weeks. If you have not received your gifts in eight weeks, feel free to contact our customer service representative.**

anakin357 said:
Did anyone else have Microsoft actually call them to ask a few questions?
No, because I checked off the box to not call me. :D

Haha. That's great, dumb ol' me... I got a call around 36 hours after I finished everything and got the confirmation letter... that's pretty quick.

O_O

Sorry to revive, but just another case of, "Wow, what's THIS? I don't rememb---OH!!!! THAT thing, from....who knows when!"

Anybody else just get one of these, even though they did it asap? =P

just got my package
odd considering i didnt watch any of the webcasts(missed everyone) I did click the link the day after but ended up not loading

will post pics later

Back