UV reactive mother boards

BackStabber

Limp Gawd
I know DFI lan party is UV reactive.

I just want to know what models of Gigabyte boards are UV reactive Im looking at 2 specific boards GA-7Vaxp Ultra and GA-7N400Pro

I know that Gigabyte has Uv reactive boards but how do you tell wich ones ?

also never used gigabyte but have heard good things?

Does asus make a UV reactive board?

BackStabber,
You must be thinking about something else, gigabyte does not make uv reactive boards.

And just so you know the Pro version has been discontinued, and replace by the Pro2 which is a lesser featured board than the Pro or the 7NNXP. There are still some of the Pro versions in the retail channel, but again gigabyte discontinued them as they were too close in feature set to the 7NNXP.

Laterz,
dafanman:cool:

FYI

Gigabyte does make uv reactive boards they are callled neon glow

also new egg has the pro board on sale as a refubished model that is the one im looking at because i want raid I would not purchase the pro 2 board

If you dont have any kind of realistic answer move on cheese

Gigabyte does make UV reactive boards.

I cannot give you opinion on them as I have never owned one. I've never owned an NF2 board other than DFI and Asus. Well one Epox that never worked right but it hated HyperX ram and I sold the board instead.

anyway...if their UV reactive NF2 boards are even only 75% as good as their KT boards, I believe they are great. I've owned at least 10 gigabyte motherboards over the last couple of years, mainly the GA-7VRXP2.0 and the GA-7VAXP series (installed 7 for customers). I have only replaced one, and Giga's service was great for it. I'm very fond of their boards and would purchase one just based on previous experience (and of course would ask like you are in different forums to see what others thought)

Back