The [H] Post Pictures of your ManCave

Simple setup, still rocking the mx518 nice!

Thank you.

I love the MX518. I actually never had one first time around, but I did have a G5 and a G500, and I loved them both until I completely wore them out. I bought one of the relaunch MX518's when they came out a couple of years ago, and loved it too (but I thought it was too light, so I opened it and added some tungsten putty to weigh it down a little). Then when they went on sale I stocked up. I have like 5 of these MX518's in sealed boxes I will open when each wears out, so I never have to buy a mouse I dislike again :p

When you find an accessory you like, stock up if you can afford to. Because trends will change, and you may not always be able to replace it. I wish I had a closet full of backup G500's

Cool wallpaper, you have a link by any chance?

Sure do. Its just this SVG from the wikimedia commons, but I grabbed the SVG, rendered it at 4k, and then inverted the colors, as I prefer dark backgrounds.

I can see if I can upload it somewhere if you want the finished product, but that is easy enough to do yourself I think.

The sad part is, the one stored on wikimedia used to be clickable, so you could click on each of the biases on the wheel, and it would take you to its wikipedia page, but that doesn't seem to work anymore, which is unfortunate.

Thank you.

I love the MX518. I actually never had one first time around, but I did have a G5 and a G500, and I loved them both until I completely wore them out. I bought one of the relaunch MX518's when they came out a couple of years ago, and loved it too (but I thought it was too light, so I opened it and added some tungsten putty to weigh it down a little). Then when they went on sale I stocked up. I have like 5 of these MX518's in sealed boxes I will open when each wears out, so I never have to buy a mouse I dislike again :p

When you find an accessory you like, stock up if you can afford to. Because trends will change, and you may not always be able to replace it. I wish I had a closet full of backup G500's

Sure do. Its just this SVG from the wikimedia commons, but I grabbed the SVG, rendered it at 4k, and then inverted the colors, as I prefer dark backgrounds.

I can see if I can upload it somewhere if you want the finished product, but that is easy enough to do yourself I think.

The sad part is, the one stored on wikimedia used to be clickable, so you could click on each of the biases on the wheel, and it would take you to its wikipedia page, but that doesn't seem to work anymore, which is unfortunate.
Got it, thank you. It's easy to do myself.

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

I dont only play SIM racing games... I also edit videos, photos, and work from this setup.

IMG_2360.jpg

Back