SW TOR Trailer released at E3

TheWeazmeister

<a href=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/
Protected by the legendary Jedi Order, the Galactic Republic stood as a bastion of peace in the galaxy for a thousand generations. Several centuries ago, the greatest threat the galaxy has ever known emerged in the form of the dark Sith Empire. After a volatile war, the Republic emerged victorious and the Sith were assumed to be extinct. Nonetheless, the Jedi have maintained a constant vigil over the ancient Sith homeworld, to protect the galaxy from the darkness that still resides in the planet&#8217;s tombs.

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/return?sourceid=eag3006

Damn it, wrong thread. Pls move

Yeah, it was just a new CG... no Realm vs. Realm, raid, or other endgame info just yet

Yeah, it was just a new CG... no Realm vs. Realm, raid, or other endgame info just yet
Yeah, but the first two trailers had more quality than 90% of Episodes I-III, so even without gameplay it's worth a watch.

Yeah, but the first two trailers had more quality than 90% of Episodes I-III, so even without gameplay it's worth a watch.

No doubt. They certainly went balls to the walls on this.

Oh no, there's plenty of gameplay videos out there now. Consecutive gameplay videos of 15+ minutes through regular play. Like the E3 2011 Tattoine video available at www.starwarstheoldrepublic.com. The problem is the gameplay looks fairly bad graphically, animation wise, mediocre special effects wise and semi-poor combat wise. The gameplay does make SW:ToR look like it has a good dialogue system/storyline albeit without some of the most important elements in an mmorpg.

Some gameplay video such as a youtube video showing an experienced mmorpger playing a Sith dual-lightsaber weilding warrior described the gameplay as "This is the worst game I have ever played in my entire life" but just after said "I am never playing wow again" so who knows lol.

Back