Smallest iTX with a PCI slot?

POLO

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,

I am looking for a small or smallest iTX, Nano-iTX, or Pico-iTX motherboard that still has PCI slot on it.

I would like to use a PCI riser to limit the height of the case as well.
I am searching but it is not the easiest thing to find a comprehensive summary on.
The VIA look good, but I didn't know about the smaller sizes,

Thank you for your help!

I have yet to come across a board smaller than mini-ITX that has PCI. You can get nano-ITX boards with PCIe, but apart from that, I've only found EBX boards with PCI. They are technically a bit larger, but not quite as deep. All the embedded stuff I've seen that has a PCI bus doesn't have standard PCI connectors as you need the backboard for it (ETX/XTX/etc).

I have yet to come across a board smaller than mini-ITX that has PCI. You can get nano-ITX boards with PCIe, but apart from that, I've only found EBX boards with PCI. They are technically a bit larger, but not quite as deep. All the embedded stuff I've seen that has a PCI bus doesn't have standard PCI connectors as you need the backboard for it (ETX/XTX/etc).

all the atom little valleys have a PCI slot.

Really curious what you are using the PCI card for, and why it can't be a usb device of sorts?

Really curious what you are using the PCI card for, and why it can't be a usb device of sorts?

The PCI card is a proprietary interface between stepper motor controllers and a PC.
It allows me to use LabView to control the stepper motors, with encoders.

I am setting it up by itself and don't want to waste space by using an ATX/midtower.
I will have it setup to be able to be accessed using http, so I won't need a monitor or keyboard after I initially set it up.
It is just going to run a small, simple and adjustable program.

Thank you for your help,

Mark

Back