Setting Up Help

Radiohead

n00b
Just thinking ahead a little. I have never built a computer before and i plan to build one like this Here

Since ihave never built a computer from the ground up are there any COMPLETE or good tutorials on now to set one up PROPERly and make it run to the best of its abilities.

I think i know enough to get it up and running..i mean lot of it isjust plug in one at a time, but setting up the bios correctly and putting everything where it will work the best might be over my head...

Any help is appretiated thx!

The sticky at the top the page has some good stuff in it. If the search worked I would say that would be a great help but since it is down that is kinda out of the picture. Just browse some of the forums and bookmark some good threads. This board has more information that you can even handle for building a PC. Follow the manufacturers manuals if you have any questions too. BIOS flashing is not difficult...it is just a new concept when you build your first PC. ;) You'll be fine. Just read, read, and read some more. Good luck.

Back