Recommended: Kingwin 424 series aluminum cases

SonicTron

Snopes is My Fact Checker
Just got one after reading nothing but good things about them. Excellent quality, thick aluminum, clean presentation, almost no plasticy crap all over it, light, and plenty of goodies including removeable motherboard tray, all thumbscrews, and what appears to be a strip of carbon fiber that gives it a less modest look :)

Looks to be a good clean case to mod and give some more touches to. I would if I had the time :)

I bought this case not too long ago and I think it's an excellent cheap alternative to Coolermaster. The quality is top notch :).

I want one soo bad, but Im gonna hold off and buy all my comp parts at once. Did you get the regular one or premod window one?

window one, I don't have enough time to much myself nowadays juggling between work, school, college paperwork ughh :(

all sorts of nice things with this case.....hell the 3.5" hard drive bays have cushioned mounts I'm guessing for vibration dampening, and even the peripheral card slots have thumbscrews :)

IMG_0216.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg
IMG_0218.jpg
IMG_0219.jpg

the black one is nice also...

just finished building a pc in it for a customer

they ripped a lot of stuff from lian li... but the good stuff

the front panel connectors all have one big disconnect, so if you remove your mobo instead of having to unplug all the little headers from your mobo you just disconnect one cable...

fans use those little push-pin thingies rather than screws, fan controller in the front for the two front fans

also has rubber gromets for the drives making it a quiet case

Only prob I had so far is one of the wires for one of the front USB ports, the end just FELL off :( so only one USB port works....

I bought one for a computer I built for my relatives. Excellent case, and for under $100, it's a steal. Very sexy, too :p.

Back