Reasons why i keep living

Ron1jed

Supreme [H]ardness
yes. i'm a idiot. but reason why i stay alive

1. unreal tournament 2007. SOO SOON! Can't wait!
2. Huxely. My dream game come true. But i'm sure it will suck :-(
3. A NEW SIN GAME?!?! yaaahh. It would only be better if it was on the unreal engine!!! dam valve and there smart idea of actualy making gamers pay for games! :p

So any other good shooters games set to be released this year? and dont' say the quake wars... *barf* :rolleyes:

Wait..... you didnt hear?

Brace yourself.

UT2007 is a PS3 exclusive.
Huxley got cancelled.
and the New Sin game has been delayed until 2008

j/k of course, dont jump out that window just yet.

I'm personally looking forward to prey, HL2:Aftermath (or chapter one, or whatever the hell they are calling it), and MoH: Airborne. Also Gears of War, cause I know its coming out on PC eventually.

Of course they arent going to come out and say its going to be out on PC later, atleast not until after its released, its the most anticipated 360 game there is, MS is counting on it to move systems. They had the game up and running for PC way back at E3, so I dont see any reason why they wouldnt release it. Would be dumb for them not to put it out.

If the only thing keeping you alive is FPS games, you need to see a shrink...

BTW, the only ones I'm looking forward to are Quake Wars & S.T.A.L.K.E.R.......y.e.s.

Naldo said:
Of course they arent going to come out and say its going to be out on PC later, atleast not until after its released, its the most anticipated 360 game there is, MS is counting on it to move systems. They had the game up and running for PC way back at E3, so I dont see any reason why they wouldnt release it. Would be dumb for them not to put it out.

many times it been said 1 game is not gonna be made for something only months done the road plans are changed, hmm why, $$$MONEY$$$.

gears of wars looks sexy. but not much replay value there...

Obi_Kwiet said:
They're wrong. It's definitely been said that a PC version will come later.

which means it'll be just a port....excuse me I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

Ron1jed you are just stupid I tell you, what happens when your passion for gaming gets lost, I have lost interest in gaming sometimes but until either new games comes out or my love of gaming is brighten again when something happens like when I can kill more people (virtually) more then dieing all the time or when I get a new pc setup so I can run the game on the highest setting with full eye candy.

You could call me a mainstream gamer (almost a hardcore gamer :D), I have play video games all my life from the original nintendo all the way to today, but during that time I have tryed BMXing but that didnt worked out, I have tryed getting into Cars but didnt work out either (I like cars and all but I'm just not in love with them), they only thing that I am good at is gaming, basicly what Fatal1ty went through he had the same thing but his was sport (I could be wrong though)

So now I want to get into 3d modeling, animation and texturing, because I want to start making my own mods to games like make new cars for like GTA SA, new weapons for like Doom 3, Quake IV. I also into making maps for Half life 2, Counter Strike Source.

So what I am saying it you have to be dumb for saying you are still living for 3 games that may or maynot be good, there is more to life then video games has I just told you above.

Hope that sounds right if not way yeah.

well , i stay alive because i love to breath fresh air in the morning... i like to eat my favorite meal ( wich is pizza from a local pizzeria mmm... tasty) ... i stay alive cause i love my family , my girlfriend and also because i cant wait for the next sailing season...

i can understand why you ''say'' that you stay alive for new games ... i tought one day , what would happen if i die before i see the matrix 2 and 3 , and when i saw them i was disapointed . I wanted to see battlefield vietnam more than anything in my life , and i was disapointed again. So many games i couldnt wait for and 80% of them were not good.

so now i stay alive for anything else but games.

joking about the staying alive part. I'll change it. how about. Reasons why i still own a PC. lol

Cuse really when you look at games there all going to the console

TekSomniaK said:
which means it'll be just a port....excuse me I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

It's the unreal engine which is very cross platform friendly. So it's not really a port, it's a pc game made to work on the PS3 first.

Back