PS3 launch date!

WorldRunner said:
As your internet friend I beg of you to seek professional help. Nobody sells their 360 unless they have a serious drug addiction or a crippling mental problem. Please get your life straight. You'll thank me later.

QFT :D

It better be something really special for taking an entire year longer to launch than xbox360.

Why the hell did you sell your 360?

I think that's good news for me for the delay :)

pistola said:
A price, or even a price range would be nice.

I'm Just saying. ;)

I've seen/heard 50,000 yen so $425. However that seems like an odd price to put it at I'd think they'd try to make it $399.

WorldRunner said:
I've seen/heard 50,000 yen so $425. However that seems like an odd price to put it at I'd think they'd try to make it $399.

I read that $425 would be the minimum, so they'll probably round up to $450, or even $500.

WorldRunner said:
As your internet friend I beg of you to seek professional help. Nobody sells their 360 unless they have a serious drug addiction or a crippling mental problem. Please get your life straight. You'll thank me later.

What if he doesn't like nay of the games on it?

Obi_Kwiet said:
What if he doesn't like nay of the games on it?

Well if you're talking about right now and he doesn't like any of the games out now or the one that just came out (outfit) or the 4-5 more that are coming... I think again that he needs professional help :D

The launch titles for every console are going to be pretty lame. There's of course the usual 1-3 games that are worth having even after a console is a year into the game...but mostly launch titles are crappy demos that don't even show the full potential of the system.

Maybe he doesn't like racing, fighting or adventure games as much as 400$ in his pocket.

WorldRunner said:
Well if you're talking about right now and he doesn't like any of the games out now or the one that just came out (outfit) or the 4-5 more that are coming... I think again that he needs professional help :D

I don't have a 360 even though they're easy to find here. Why? The only games out right now I find interesting are Geometry Wars and Burnout, but I don't have an HDTV anyway so there would be no point in getting Burnout on 360 when I can get it on PS2. 360 games coming out that I'm interested in? None. Give the guy a break. :p

awesome, anyone know of any sites that will tell you when pre-orders start at various stores? I'm trying to get one of these day one if possible, its gonna be that crack.

It is really the Blu-Ray development that is holding the launch back? If they know what will make the Blu-Ray work but can't decide on the firmware can't they update the firmware and just release DVD games. Since the PS3 lasers will be able to read old fashion DVDs why not just release games on that until you need the 30 GIGs that Blu-Ray promises.

Cowcaster88 said:
It is really the Blu-Ray development that is holding the launch back? If they know what will make the Blu-Ray work but can't decide on the firmware can't they update the firmware and just release DVD games. Since the PS3 lasers will be able to read old fashion DVDs why not just release games on that until you need the 30 GIGs that Blu-Ray promises.

Sony is just using the Bluray situation as an excuse, they wouldn't have been ready anyways and nobody with half a brain doubts that.

bottom line is I just didn't play it. the games were good and the sys didn't suck but I play BF2 and just need the SPEED of that FPS. I am a twitch gamer. Ghost Recon was the last straw it was way too slow and easy for me.

Back