Project [H]ounds

Oh shit I just might have to do it. I just wish it wasn't a rebate deal. DAMNIT I can't do it. Just spent money on a waterblock and a pump and I still have to buy something for my girlfriend for valentine's day. Thanks though. Any other day I would jump on this to upgrade my car computer.

*edited, repost..sorry* Anyone know if this combo would work as in a PVR system with ahardware decoder card usch as the pvr-250?

Chris

There wouldn't be so many rePosts if the search function worked...and yes...i'd pay to subscirbe to this forum...wouldn't you?

Originally posted by pineapples10
*edited, repost..sorry* Anyone know if this combo would work as in a PVR system with ahardware decoder card usch as the pvr-250?

Chris

There wouldn't be so many rePosts if the search function worked...and yes...i'd pay to subscirbe to this forum...wouldn't you?

Yes it would. For example...snapstream beyondtv's minimum is only 733 if you want to record and watch. At 850 and a pvr-250, it would be fine

tried finding it but does it come with a processor and if not what kind is needed

tyson
also are those specs right a whopping 866mhz
or is it actually a gigahertz machine

Integrated VIA C3 1.2Giga Pro Processor (can't upgrade)

right there big and bold

this is soooo tempting.........anyone deal with these MIR's before?

I would also keep in mind theres a good chance it won't work since it's pretty cheap and coming from Trash Direct

Originally posted by Glow
I would also keep in mind theres a good chance it won't work since it's pretty cheap and coming from Trash Direct

Just because you may have had a bad experience with them doesn't mean you always will. I've made several purchases from them with no problems whatsoever, as have my friends.

Back on topic, it might make for a good internet/email rig for grandma, definately.

That is a very good deal... and besides all you people saying stuff from tigerdirect sucks... well maybe you just got the short side of the stick(or whatever the saying is) because i know a few people that have recieved their parts from tigerdirect in perfect shape... and besides 5 or 10 bucks wont be that big of a loss if something does happen to it.

buy some cheap mini cases offa newegg a guy could go into the computer business himself on the cheap. Build the computers for under $100 a pop and sell em for like $300 a piece beating ANYBODY's price.

I gots a question about this, I live in canada and when i go to tigerdirect.ca i found the same thing but now well... look http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=146907&Tab=5 my question is: the motherboard now costs $83.99 is this in canadian or american, if it's in canadian and the rebate is in american how can it possibly cost $29.00 there is a difference in currency, and if it is in american where did the extra 24 dollars come from, but because they love canada so much....?

Originally posted by maxxratt
Just because you may have had a bad experience with them doesn't mean you always will. I've made several purchases from them with no problems whatsoever, as have my friends.

Back on topic, it might make for a good internet/email rig for grandma, definately.
Work in a computer repair shop and wait for the amount of shit that people bring in from TD.

Originally posted by Glow
Work in a computer repair shop and wait for the amount of shit that people bring in from TD.

I've built and repairded systems for most of my life now, and have had that same experience with other companies as well. The point was to post something useful on the topic. Please let us know when you do.

Originally posted by Mr_Evil
buy some cheap mini cases offa newegg a guy could go into the computer business himself on the cheap. Build the computers for under $100 a pop and sell em for like $300 a piece beating ANYBODY's price.

That would work for the first machine, but the rebate is limited to one per person. I suppose you could charge more and pass the rebate on to the customer though.

Back