Program for Mac bar

Stinger836

Gawd
Im looking for a program that will let me keep my start bar and all for windows but at the top of my screen or whatever I can scroll across the icons to go to programs like on a Mac. Any help would be much appreciated thanks

Moby Dock is cool, but it is a memory hog. Use something like Y's dock, hardly uses any memory.

Originally posted by darktiger
Moby Dock is cool, but it is a memory hog. Use something like Y's dock, hardly uses any memory.

man, it is too bad he got sued into oblivion, great program

It's called ObjectDock, and it's free. It's also buy the same company that does WindowBlinds.....Stardock.

Originally posted by djnes
It's called ObjectDock, and it's free. It's also buy the same company that does WindowBlinds.....Stardock.

Yep thats what I use and it works great 99% of the time. But I'm not going to complain since it is free.

i use objectdock as well....but i only have one problem....if i have it running and i open photoshop it takes photoshop a long time to load up and even stops responding every once in a while....dunno what it is but when object dock isn't running ps loads up way fast....just something small i guess....other than that it's a great program...

Originally posted by LuciferRex
man, it is too bad he got sued into oblivion, great program

http://yz.designtechnika.com/

Y'z Dock development stopped by Apple cease and desist order.

M. Yamaguchi, now uses a Mac and will never continue development of Y'z Dock.

If you are looking for Y'z Shadow or Y'z Toolbar go to the DT2 downloads area.

Originally posted by Ice Czar
http://yz.designtechnika.com/
Y'z Dock development stopped by Apple cease and desist order. Mr. Yamaguchi, now uses a Mac and will never continue development of Y'z Dock. If you are looking for Y'z Shadow or Y'z Toolbar go to the DT2 downloads area.
Yeah that sucks. I'm glad I have a copy of the program backed up to CD.:D
Other then that get mobydock, I haven't played with it though because I don't have a DX9 (capable) card (yet!!).

I'm using Mobydock now and love every aspect of it except when I was first using it it seemed to be a resource hog. Whether Im just doing less intensive work recently I dont know but it seems to be running smoothly now.

Back