paint

meinzorn

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm a pain in the ass, I know.

Where can I get a chrome paint that I can use inside my case? I've checked a lot of places and I can't really find anything, the only thing that I have found was a krylon paint, but i'd kinda not like to use that inside a case.

Would I have to worry about temps or anything getting too hot behind the motherboard or anything like that? any other concerns I should have?

computer souldnt get that hot to worry about it screwing paint up...

go to the automotive section/store and there should be some chrome stuff for different things..i know they make high heat stuff if your worried about that type of thing (you shouldnt be)

Originally posted by Niku
computer souldnt get that hot to worry about it screwing paint up...

go to the automotive section/store and there should be some chrome stuff for different things..i know they make high heat stuff if your worried about that type of thing (you shouldnt be)

Well, I've been to a few different auto stores, and I havn't found anything.. and even body paint I havn't found anything.. because there isn't any chrome cars.. I figured there would be maybe for motorcycles or something, you know if they needed touch up work.. maybe I just live in a shitty place for finding that kinda thing. I'll keep looking though... I have a good idea.

well they have stuff for wheels, chrome trimpeices/grilles, and valve covers/other engine parts (that would be the high heat stuff)...

i can find it any where here that sells automotive paint and i live in a pretty small town

Back