Opinions Wanted!!!

Volkswagen

Supreme [H]ardness
Well am debating of what CCFL and 80mm LED Fan to rock in my shuttle :rolleyes: The shuttle is black and I will have a side window soon so that why am getting a CCFL and for the LED fan I wanna replace the stock sunon with an LED one....Now my Question is what color to get because I have a R9800pro in there which whill be visible with the window :cool: I want to be different and was thinking of "PURPLE" instead of the traditionall red blue and green......

So what would you rock

1.) Purple (TO Be Different )

2.) Red (To Go With The Radeon)

no i dont have any uv reactive stuff....

Yeah purple seems like a gay color but I saw it in a Black Lian Li A64 Rig at my local comp store and it looked hot and different :cool:

Try doing something other than one solid color? I'm trying to figure out a way to pull something like that off for my current case.

I have a purple cc, its really rather weak color-wise...so much so I never used it...but, if you really want a purple tube you might try going here and getting this gel. If you can get a white tube with the acrylic cover and the clear cube type ends you can cut the gel into a strip and slide it into the tube. The "mauve" color really looks purple. If its too dark, you can take acetone and wipe one side removing the color and lightening it up some. You can also create color combinations that aren't available using these gels. Get the "primary" colors like primary red etc., they are the best density wise.

zC

I say white with a yellow undertone.

Failing that, go for shit brown and olive green, with some vomit colored stripes.

i like green...how ever

i dont like allen greenspan

and i dontvote for the green party unless all the other cantidates are brown nosers

i would go red to match my Radeon but I kinda like pruple too because not alot of people have it :cool:

Do purple!!!! I switched from white and orange, to PURPLE... and I love it.

Go with purple!

Back