Online Billing on the Move

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
I’m willing to bet that a lot of you guys have moved to the convenience of paying your bills online. In a recent study, Forrester Research believes that trend will continue and over 60 million people will be doing the same in the next 5 years.

"Customers are quickly realizing that online billing is a convenient and secure way to pay bills and a great way to simplify and streamline their payment process and needs," says Jan Harralson, vice president, AT&T. "Customers are making it the preferred choice over the old fashioned, more time-consuming and costly method of writing a check, adding a stamp, mailing the bill and filing a paper copy."

Yeah, plus the damn $2.95 "processing fee" for doing it online. :rolleyes:

None of the places I pay online (school loans, car loan, etc) charge me any processing fees at all. Its nice not having to pay the price for stamps.

Yeah, plus the damn $2.95 "processing fee" for doing it online. :rolleyes:

you must be smoking crack. All the banks offer BillPay free of charge. If you're paying $2.95 processing fee then its your fault.

you must be smoking crack. All the banks offer BillPay free of charge. If you're paying $2.95 processing fee then its your fault.

It's my fault my only local electrical company charges me a fee for paying either over the phone or online with a credit card? It's my fault both local broadband companies charge a fee for online payment? And no, not ALL banks offer BillPay free of charge, because neither mine nor my fiancee's bank offer it. You want to take your foot out of your mouth and come on back? :rolleyes:

i love paying all my bills online free :)

and if your paying with your credit card, pay with your checking account. i've never been charged that way

Back