one post per 33 seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgh0st

Limp Gawd
Is there a need? I mean there are already admins and if someone is spamming just b7 them.

If you are posting every 33s you are spamming. There is no way you can reply to a post in an intelligent manner in less time than that. I say keep it around... hell increase it to 45s even.

what made you decide that if you post every 33 seconds you are spamming? Sry if some ppl type and read alot faster than you. But it's just annoying when I hit the 33 seconds rule.

Cactus Jack said:
If you are posting every 33s you are spamming. There is no way you can reply to a post in an intelligent manner in less time than that. I say keep it around... hell increase it to 45s even.

ok it takes about 25 sec to get to a thread it takes about another 10 to load thats ..35 then "ATLEAST" 60 secs to come up with an intellegant answer. but first you must read the thread first so you know what to type. so i think if you post ever 33 sec you are spamming. i really do think the admins should set it as 60 seconds. thats just me.

ive done it

read one thread, reply in another one, go back to the first one, and then reply with lol or something... i've hit it already...

um, 25 seconds to get to a thread? try 5. 10 seconds to load? try 1-3. 10-20 seconds typing it or thinking it out. Are you on dial up or something? Even wiht 200 page per thread (not sure if H allows this) it takes 2-3 secodns for it to load.

DRJ1014 said:
ok it takes about 25 sec to get to a thread it takes about another 10 to load thats ..35 then "ATLEAST" 60 secs to come up with an intellegant answer. but first you must read the thread first so you know what to type. so i think if you post ever 33 sec you are spamming. i really do think the admins should set it as 60 seconds. thats just me.

The 30 second time limit was in place with vB2, you just never noticed it with all of the problems we had. It's not going to go away, so learn to live with it and slow down your style a bit. It's a great deterrent to spammers with an ill intent and gives the mods/admins some reaction time to fix the problem :)

I never actually noticed the 33 second limit, you know why? Because I don't SPAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back