one free order of food for college!!!!!!!!

Erati

n00b
Http://www.campusfood.com

Sign up and get your free order of food! All you have to do is pay the delivery charge!

I ordered from Domino's but depending on your location, there are many others to choose from. There are only a few days left on the free food deal, so hurry and get your order in.

I believe that you can sign up for multiple accounts, although I have never tried this. Some of my friends said it worked, but they were drunk/high when I asked them about it. But anyway, try it out and see if you can get free pizza for a whole week!

Happy eating.

I love you man. This is a great deal, though it isn't offered atm. The deal starts october 4th and ends oct 17th. I'm gettin the Apollo 13! 13" burrito that weighs over 2 pounds!

I think the offer is running from Sept. 9-21 here at the University of Oklahoma. It was awesome, I just paid my delivery driver 2 bucks and i got my pizza. If you want you can be a cheap bastard and just pay the manditory charge :D A friend of mine was a delivery driver, he said that getting no tip pisses off the driver but he said "It's their job and there is nothing they can do about it". So you can get that Papa John's pizza for $1.

Bah! said it was delayed due to hurricaine Frances. Not only did I have to live without power, but now I can't even get free food =/ Damn you mother nature.

they have this for all the schools around me except for goucher and umbc :mad:

deal's not dead in my area, I just got my free pizza today, well, yesterday. Anyway, I'll be getting a free pizza for each of my roommates as well (3).

Back