Oblivion stuck! -> SPOLIERS!

The Saint

Gawd
Heya citizens of Cyrodiil!
:)

I'm stuck inside the first gate of Oblivion!!!

Anybody know what do I have to do there? I'm inside the citadel, but there are so many gates, that it seems, or better is, a labirinth!!

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Emanuele

Once you are in the tower you need to work your way upward. Once you are upstairs you will fight a main baddy who is the "keeper"(of the key). Once you get the key work back over to the main tower and keep going up.

Figured I'd bump this so I wouldn't start a new thread, and just my luck this is very relevant. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I'm making my way up the dark tower. I got the sigil key from the inmate, ran back across the suspended hall, and then used my key on the door. The corridor brings you upwards a little bit more and you kill a baddy. Normal stuff. Go through the door and you can see the like, flame fountain shooting up through the middle of the room. There are two heart shaped containers with 15 gold pieces in it. Ok, well, that about explains where I am. I don't know how to get any higher. There is a ridge that goes around the room that I can walk around on. I see the other ridges above me that are higher levels. There is one spike like thing I try to jump on to, to see if I could propel myself. But it's really hopeless. I'm just grasping at straws. :x

texuspete00 said:
Figured I'd bump this so I wouldn't start a new thread, and just my luck this is very relevant. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I'm making my way up the dark tower. I got the sigil key from the inmate, ran back across the suspended hall, and then used my key on the door. The corridor brings you upwards a little bit more and you kill a baddy. Normal stuff. Go through the door and you can see the like, flame fountain shooting up through the middle of the room. There are two heart shaped containers with 15 gold pieces in it. Ok, well, that about explains where I am. I don't know how to get any higher. There is a ridge that goes around the room that I can walk around on. I see the other ridges above me that are higher levels. There is one spike like thing I try to jump on to, to see if I could propel myself. But it's really hopeless. I'm just grasping at straws. :x

There's a circular pedastel that has a big red rune on it, look down and activate it. It'll teleport you to the next level.

Back