nVidia Forceware 61.77 Released!

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
NVIDIA just now released their newest set of drivers, only a few days after their last official release. This time they are the 61.77 Forceware drivers.

Release Highlights:

jeez....

I just installed the 76s just last week and now there's a newer version?

I think I'll pass this round cuz my system is running just fine as is.

by the way, I wonder why the international version of these drivers are 20MBs when the US is only 12MBs? :confused:

ozziegn said:
jeez....

by the way, I wonder why the international version of these drivers are 20MBs when the US is only 12MBs? :confused:

I think the only big thing about this over the 76's are the sm3.0 support that most people edited the inf file to get anyway in the 76's.

ozziegn said:
jeez....

language support??

You bastards need to hurry up with your downloads...I'm only getting about 30kbs :mad:

:D

International roughly includes 2 .hlp and 2 .dll files for about 27 different languages (actually more, but I guess some share files). Each set comes out to around 300k or so.

Do you have to do anything specific other than install DirectX9.0c to get the SM3.0 stuff to be enabled?

thanks for the help, but where in the FarCry shortcut do we add it? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

blbrchnk said:
thanks for the help, but where in the FarCry shortcut do we add it? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Just go to the properties of your FarCry shortcut on your desktop
it should read something like:
"C:\Program Files\FarCry\Bin32\FarCry.exe"

change it to:

"C:\Program Files\FarCry\Bin32\FarCry.exe" "r_sm30path 1"

if it worked, you should see "SM30 Beta Path" in yellow at the top of the screen.
(this can be removed btw, pm me for info)

also make sure you follow all the steps in this thread:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=783878

Back