Nvidia Beta Drivers 62.22?

|MaguS|

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone else having issues with these? When I install them my entire PC lags and it would lock up when I right click on the desktop, heck even if I went to copy paste something...

Also, anyone notice a performance increase with these in SM3.0? The 61.77's don't give much at all...

Didn't know there were new beta's out....sounds like I was better off not knowing. :eek:

NO performance increase due to nothing really using SM3.0. Try turning off the Fast Writes in your bios if you have that option. I was getting lag and I turned that off and it fixed the issue.

At's a why they call em Beta :eek:
SM 3 sure due make FC schweet :D
No real frame rate increase just visuals.

"If it aint broke dont fix it" no no no
"If it ain't broke try an make it better" :)

OPUS1 said:
At's a why they call em Beta :eek:
SM 3 sure due make FC schweet :D
No real frame rate increase just visuals.

What visuals? Patch 1.2s SM30 support only added performance, not IQ. Patch 1.3 will bring on HDR...now thats visuals. :D

O contrair Balthazar
If you enable the SM3 beta path in FC and dl DX 9c, you will see the future.

OPUS1 said:
O contrair Balthazar
If you enable the SM3 beta path in FC and dl DX 9c, you will see the future.

I guess I am unaware of what exactly are these mythical IQ enhancements. CryTek themselves have stated that the SM30 path only allows performance improvements, not visual (yet). I do realize that geometry instancing comes into play, but once again that is only performance.

Hey look don't rain, on my parade! I had fun hacking FC and besides, I just spent my kids fall school clothes money on this here new v-card. If I think it looks better , IT DOES DARN IT:D

Back