New Microsoft Wireless Explorer... I don't like it so far

Jumpem

[H]ard|Gawd
The scroll wheel has no "click" to it. It's simply a smooth spin feel. And there is no option to set it to scroll one page at a time in the drivers. Also, the shortcut keys stop working after a few minutes and need a reboot to function again.

Does Logitech make anything decent?

You should always try out the mouse you want to buy before purchasing it. That said, you should try the MX700 or MX900 from Logitech. I'd say that they're the best wireless mice available.

I saw this Microsoft combo before I put it on my Christmas list. But at B&M's they never have them actually hooked up to machines to try.

Shortcut keys stay working for me. And I kinda like the smooth wheel.....has a nicer feel to it.

I got this mouse for myself fro christmas plus a ratpadz GS... I love it I got the leather clad one

The scroller is cool and Ive become adicted to using the back/forward in IE buttons on the mouse

however it does seam to forget the side scrolling feature till a reboot every now and then

and I wish the extra buttons worked in bf1942

The 4.0 wireless looks cool, but I would rather get mx700 because of the recharing base. But still, those 4.0's are cool.

Back