My rig

theNoid

Supreme [H]ardness
My first attempt at a rig with some looks. Its a X Superalien. Stats in my sig.

Set20_09.jpg

hid as many wires as possible. I need more molex extentions.

Set20_06.jpg

Set20_05.jpg

believe it or not,, this xoxide.com mouse owns.

Set20_03.jpg

Set21_02.jpg

my setup.

Sorry for the blurred pics.. my buddy took them on his palm. I will update later after I complete some custom mods to my case.

not yet. I just got it yesterday. No 'real' mods yet. All i've done is hide the wires, and a few sleeves, and a newer cpu fan. I plan on doing some dremmelin later.. adding a 120mm, and other stuff.

Sweet case! Can't wait to see some good pics.
Originally posted by Jrmicon
I like the mouse, I need one that glows green
I see a mouse mod in your future :D

my buddy told me that he saw the same mouse in different colors, like red, orange and green I think. I've only seen the blue one on xoxide.com and frozencpu.com. If I happen to stumble across the other ones I will post here.

Hiding the wires was a bitch. I almost pulled all my hair out lol. But in the end.. its worth it. This case in my mind was 'perfect' for me. It had pretty much all the premods I wanted, and now I have all the room I need to do custom work to it. I would recommend it, only thing I 'didn't' like about it was the instructions (one page :/) but who need them anyways eh ? lol. And the 500w PSU that came with it, only had 6 molex connectors. So now I have to go get y adapters and more extentions to hook the rest of my stuff up.

i just got the steel version of that, ways a ton but i don't intend to move it anyways. Also only has 420watt and 6 molex but thats more than I need. Only thing i intend to mod on it is just replacing the colorless psu fans with red led ones. Not a modder here i just conserve wires and hoe it looks spiffy to begin with.

Back