My Radeon = 420/700

MrFace

2[H]4U
Is this good? It's stock cooling, no RAM sinks.

I got 17000 3dmarks and 3080(WTF!?) 3Dmark03.

Btw, I'm using Rage3D tweak. Do I just set the speed on the sliders and hit "apply"?

Yeah, that's what I thought to. Hell, I got 14k 3dmarks with my damn Ti4200!

Play a real game. It too slow? Then you have a prob. Who watches real time 3d movies anyway. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MrFace
Yeah, that's what I thought to. Hell, I got 14k 3dmarks with my damn Ti4200!

How the [H]ell did you do that? Look at my sig. The best I can do is 13.5K. I still have an Abit Ti4200 OTES laying around. I'm tempted to try it in place of my 9600 Pro.

Originally posted by MechWarrior
Play a real game. It too slow? Then you have a prob. Who watches real time 3d movies anyway. :rolleyes:

stfu, and leave us 3dmark nuts alone.

3080 for your 3dmark03 is really low, use Cat 3.10's and the new 3.4.0 version of 03.

compare link, what's the rest of your system?

Originally posted by Stang Man
stfu, and leave us 3dmark nuts alone.

3080 for your 3dmark03 is really low, use Cat 3.10's and the new 3.4.0 version of 03.

compare link, what's the rest of your system?

I am using Cat 3.10's and the 3.4 version.

I'm using an old BIOS, but the reason is because this is the only BIOS that let's me OC well, the other ones I couldn't OC at all.

Well wtf is going on, like I said, my Ti4200 gets 14k!!!

How can that be? We have almost the same stuff. I can whip my mothballed Ti4200 in and I'm almost positive I won't break 12K. Whats your secret sauce?

Well wtf is going on, like I said, my Ti4200 gets 14k!!!

turn off aa and af.. set all bars to performance. reinstall catlist 3.10 after doing a cat remover (on ati site). still17000 isnt that bad, atleast you know your hardware is fine..

I know this is pretty obvious but I did it once so Ill throw it out :) - are you sure aa and af arent forced in the control panel? Seems really low even for a misconfiguration - the only way I got that kinda score with my 9800 (oc'ed less than yours) was with aa and af forced on.

Mine manages 6186 3Dmark03 score, that 3k seems extremely low.

EDIT: the sig is not right, that should be a 9800 pro 128 instead of a triplex ti4200 :D

When OC'ing with Rage3D Tweak are you leaving it running in your system tray?

I'll try and see if I can unforce it, I did notice I didn't have ANY option to turn it off!

ive just said fuck 3dmark... i can barely get 13k with my setup.... yet i get straight 100fps in cs, straight 30-40 in ut 2k3, and high frame rates in all my other games.... and that what counts anyway, so screw 3dmark

Originally posted by heyheyhey
ive just said fuck 3dmark... i can barely get 13k with my setup.... yet i get straight 100fps in cs, straight 30-40 in ut 2k3, and high frame rates in all my other games.... and that what counts anyway, so screw 3dmark

Well...that attitude comes from getting shit scores. So, your rig sucks, but enjoy your games. ;)

Some of us are just speed freaks, we don't care if a 9600Pro with a 2500+ @ stock can run all games out today...we want 2.8Ghz Athlon's with 500mhz FSB's, and 9800XT's @ 500mhz cores and 800 on the memory. And our BH5 @ 500mhz 2-2-2-11. :) That is how I like my system.

When OC'ing with Rage3D Tweak are you leaving it running in your system tray?

Does this mean I would get higher scores if I do or don't have it running in my system tray?

BTW, I have my 9600 Pro running at 538/355 on my homemade HSF. I'm currently using the Rage 3D interface. Is there another interface that will allow me to up the core clock speeds?

Back