My old account?

GabooN

Limp Gawd
I know the [H] forums have gone through allot of updates and whatnots but I had to re-register my account. I was just wondering if I missed an email or something that may have been sent out? I noticed when setting up my new account that you don’t allow hotmail accounts and I am almost certain when I created an account with this forum this is what I used. Perhaps this is why my account no longer exists? O well just glad I can post again...

accounts that were inactive for X amount of time, i think 90 or 120 days were purged.

hotmail as well as other providers have been disallowed for quite sometime.

In the great beginning, Hotmail accounts were allowed, but soon got out of hand. The rules changed not to allow web based email accounts, but vBull2 didn't filter those accounts automatically, so the admins had the chore of killing all of those accounts manually. vBull3 does a fine job of filtering, so those registrations never get past the sign up stage. As ufo said, if you hadn't logged into the [H] for the specified period, your account was deleted along with the old posts, etc. Glad you made it back in :cool:

MajorDomo said:
In the great beginning, Hotmail accounts were allowed, but soon got out of hand. The rules changed not to allow web based email accounts, but vBull2 didn't filter those accounts automatically, so the admins had the chore of killing all of those accounts manually. vBull3 does a fine job of filtering, so those registrations never get past the sign up stage. As ufo said, if you hadn't logged into the [H] for the specified period, your account was deleted along with the old posts, etc. Glad you made it back in :cool:

Thx for the response, my account may have been disabled, I know the hard forums at that time were going through some changes and were rarely up… . Glad to be back...

Back