My new Coolermaster

Niggles

n00b
When my watercooling parts arrive in the mail, I'll be cutting a 120mm hole on the top, removing the stock 80mm square that's up there, and for mounting a radiator.

It's not much, but I'm satisfied. Old case was a Thermaltake Xaser III.
I have done no cable management on this case as of yet, and it's already damn clean compared to the xaser. So I can't wait to see what it will look like with some management and sleeving!

coolermaster.jpg

inside.jpg

Yeah it's an Aquarius II watercooling kit, but I'm getting 35-37C idle with it, on a 2500+ @ 210x11.5
It's a tough little system.
Replacement parts are the usual dtek core, white water block, eheim 1048 and such.
Thoughts? Suggestions?

I want to get the coolermaster aluminum front drive bezels so my black drives will match the aluminim scheme. Are there better ones out?

Thanks!

Those cases are so nice. What is the aquarius II like? I was thinking of getting one but am a bit sceptical as to if it is any good or not?

Originally posted by jwill
you could always stealth the drives with the blank covers already in the case. i did, it was really easy and looks schweet. all you need is some double-sided sticky 3m tape, like $3.

and the link that helped me...
http://www.twistedmods.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=119

by the way im looking to buy a door just like yours. if you interested in trading for a stock door and $20 let me know.

If you're talking about the side window...
http://www.sundialmicro.com/cgi-bin/sundial/atcspb210c.html
Fairly cheap, fast shipping.
That's where I got the case too, actually.

I'm not a big fan of the completely stealthed drives... I'm going to get the aluminum front bezels Coolermaster makes, so my drives will match the case, and it will still look like a drive. Just aluminim. Pretty nice, IMO
But that gave me an idea, to take the 3.5" aluminum cover, drill some holes in it, and mount two front USB ports up there.

to m1dknight:
The Aquarius II is okay... I mean, you get what you pay for, and they don't cost a lot. The performance isn't superb, and the parts aren't of the highest quality. I'm buying new parts from dtek...
I think my case will look similar to scanido's, if you remember that one. Only I'll have the dtek whitewater, or an rbx.

Then I guess I'll sleeve my PSU, do a little more cable management, and I'll be done for then.

I have the coolermaster ATC-111C-SX and was looking at getting one of those clear sides for mine. The problem is I'm not sure if mine is the ATC-111C-SX 1 or 2. The panel on mine measures out at 19" from the front of the panel to the back of the panel. The panel measures at 16.5" from bottom to top. Can you tell me if this clear sided panel from sundial would fit in my case? My case also uses the new verion panels according to sundials site.

I would really appreciate the help.
Thanks

Equalizer, I just measured my case, and it's the same. So you're good to go :D

I have some updates... got back from Fry's today :p

And Niggles said, "LET THERE BE BLUE!"
left.jpg

front.jpg

omg you cant go wrong with a coolermaster! i have the atc-710 and it is by far the sexiest looking case on the market (is it still available? or discontinued? either way it is sooooo smooth and nice!)

Originally posted by compslckr
omg you cant go wrong with a coolermaster! i have the atc-710 and it is by far the sexiest looking case on the market (is it still available? or discontinued? either way it is sooooo smooth and nice!)

Not sure if they are discontinued, but www.sundialmicro.com still has them for purchase (black ones too!)

thanks for that link. I could not pass up my cooler master atc-710 i only paid $45 shipped for it :) and they guy that had it before me modded it so i can take the mobo tray out with like 3 screws :). i felt like i got a good deal, he paid $34.70 to ship the beast priority :p

i like the atc-111 bxj, black version. it's so nice, too bad it costs $210, more than the wavemaster!! wtf!!!

Yeah I was going to get the black version... but the price threw me off.
The regular aluminum one doesn't look bad at all though.
The silver/blue I have going on is pleasing.

Although, working at a place where aluminum gets anodized almost daily is helpful. I could get my whole case black anodized for a steal!

Not sure if I want to though...

the coolermaster cases look really good but they are going to have to make them cheaper if they actually want to sell any. $250 AUD without a PSU Holy ShieBe!

Cooler Master ATC-111C-SX2 (Silver) Aluminum Computer Tower
Case

$184

Cooler Master ATC-110-SX1 Aluminum Tower Computer PC Case

$265

Ok, someone please tell me why one is more than the other?

They look EXACTLY the same to me.

WTF? I really love this case and it seems to have been discontinued. Compared to the Wavemaster, this looks a lot cleaner.

Where does it say it's discontinued? On the coolermaster website it says: "Since we are re-arranging our chassis product line, some models have been removed from the current website but we will put them back as soon as possible. ":confused:

I dun think they make any of those models anymore. I think the top tier case now is the Wavemaster. I love my wavemaster... I just cant bring myself to cut it up for more dirty dirty fans...

BTW, are the Coolermaster window panels clear or tinted? The pictures on the site are not very good.

Originally posted by deathBOB

BTW, are the Coolermaster window panels clear or tinted? The pictures on the site are not very good.
the "clear" windowed doors sold from coolermaster accually have a slight green tint to them. i see one at frys up close. doesnt look bad though, if you had ccs or led fans in your case, the color glows off the edges of the window and you cant tell its any bit green.

nice case.

i am thinking about buying one, i like the black one showing the drives... uh they cost $$$.

Back