My awesome case, you love it

Nice wire Mgmt! I don't see any Hard Drives in that case though. Maybe I am just blind though, but that seems to be where people notice the big empty void. I like the oregami on the ATA cables for your opticals though. I have a coolermaster wave case that doesnt have enough room for all of my cables behind the motherboard tray. I like it, but wish I had more room myself.

Originally posted by bmartin
Nice wire Mgmt! I don't see any Hard Drives in that case though. Maybe I am just blind though, but that seems to be where people notice the big empty void. I like the oregami on the ATA cables for your opticals though. I have a coolermaster wave case that doesnt have enough room for all of my cables behind the motherboard tray. I like it, but wish I had more room myself.

The HD is a WD Raptor in a Vantec cooler hidden up in the 5.25 bay. It's the black thing in the picture. I've since moved it to the upmost bay and added some UV cathodes i had lying around.... This summer i plan on putting a 3.5 bayres in the remaining HD rack and going with WC so that's why it's so gutted in the bottom...

And whisp... I have a 120 in the front now... That's why i didn't get another bracket for the 80's... It's kinda hard to tell i guess... plus im gonna need the room up front when i slap the rad in there.

or is he missing his hd cage? I see the opticals and the floppy but were is the hd , under the floppy drive. That raptor will roast real quick in there.

Very clean. do you dust it too? heh.

Mine is cleaner:

windowframethumb.jpg

cant even see the mobo or anything, now thats stealthing!

Back