my anger towards video card companies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleanSlate

Supreme [H]ardness
My anger rises when I see something like the FX 5200, I am just frustrated I need some good anger management by kicking NVIDIA around a bit. They can't say that they don't deserve it between the FX line itself and the psuedo AF and 3dmark controversies, I am angered.

~Adam

Go to Genmay. . .all you're going to do is start a VC holy war and get another useless thread locked.

p.s. I see you're from a corner of hell, too :D

lol, I don't care if it gets flamed and locked, it'll be fun to get the anger out.

~Adam

I dont see whats wrong with the name 5200. Its slower than the 5600, and with a lower number it should be obvious to the consumer.

I do think that the whole GF4 MX naming is pure crap though. Many people got suckered into buying that card, just because its a "GeForce 4". When in reality.. its more of a GeForce 2.5. It shouldnt even have the GeForce 4 name when it cant even do DX8, like the GeForce 4 can, and the lower numbered GeForce 3 can do it as well.

Adam,
I just wanted to say you cannot have a name like Adam with ~ in hell. That's something that needed pointed out.

I'd hope that Adam got punished some how for making us live out our lives outside of Eden, frankly, that's crap. I doubt he was in hell though, I doubt there is a hell.

~Adam

Well now you ARE getting too far off VIDEO CARD talk. Just buy a 9800 pro and be done with it.

U gonna give me the cash for it? I'm a college student, I could if I wanted to spend 2 weeks of work on one card.. but I need it for other things like gas and tuition. I'll get a 9600 pro sooner or later but a 9800 is just unrealistic for my budget. If I spend 5 dollars I stress out... lol.

~Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back