MSI Neo2 (for 939) - $390 US?

Serious wtf is up with this? I really hope the 939 nf3 boards start dropping in price soon or I'm going to have to go K8T800 Pro. I mean... seriously. $390 for the MSI board, that's insane? I hope this is ONLY because it is new and the price will drop soon. Please, someone tell me that's the case...

please :(

edited because: erm... make that K8T800 instead of T8T800...stupid fat fingers. Where's my dialing wand...

That's just crazy pricing. It's not available yet. And they are the only place that has it for pre-sale. It'll go down. Although do wonder if that chipset is just a premium because the gigabyte board is like $220. But if it's the same as the 754 chip then the price is just there because it's the only Nforce3 939 option.

Yeah, meanwhile the VIA boards supposedly have BIOS patches / fixes available (not officially) that fix the PCI/AGP lock and when NOT OC'd were (might not be the case anymore) outperforming the NF3. If It's still gonna be around 60-100 more then the VIA boards (like the Gigabyte) even AFTER the price drops back to non insanity levels then I might just go VIA. If retailers are gonna still jack the price because it is NF3...

umop apisdn said:
edited because: erm... make that K8T800 instead of T8T800...stupid fat fingers. Where's my dialing wand...

LOL You could just mash all the buttons. :)

Back