Mirage Painted SN45G V2

Gshady

n00b
This is my (Former BFG themed ) Sn45gv2 painted with DupliColor Mirage paint. It changes from green to purple but looks black or dark purple when its just sitting on the desk. The pictures really do not do it justice because for some reason no matter what angle I shoot the pics at it comes out green. I also painted the chrome cover for the BFG 6800 GT to match.

The window that used to be in the side broke so I'm working on another right now.

Now for the pics:

mirage1.jpg
mirage5.jpg
mirage6.jpg
mirage4.jpg
mirage2.jpg
mirage3.jpg

NOw thats a freaking kick ass paint job. Very first thought that popped into my mind was "What is the matrix?" Heh, can't help but think that looking at the shuttle.

Doesn't that GT sufficate with that lack of airspace between it and the window? I"m anxious to see Shuttles P series case of the nForce 939 Athlons.

Right now there is no window in it, but when there is it has 2 holes cut right where the fans are. You can see a picture of it in the Official post your pics thread. Its the BFG themed shuttle on the last page. I messed up the original faceplate pretty bad so decided to give it a full makeover. Im happy with the paint but I think the front needs a little sprucing up.

Im thinking a matrix style front graphic is in order. Thanks for the idea!

Gshady said:
Right now there is no window in it, but when there is it has 2 holes cut right where the fans are. You can see a picture of it in the Official post your pics thread. Its the BFG themed shuttle on the last page. I messed up the original faceplate pretty bad so decided to give it a full makeover. Im happy with the paint but I think the front needs a little sprucing up.

Lol, forgive me but I think the best thing would be to put a cutout of Trinity or Neo on the front to round it all off, I just can't get the Matrix outa my head.

Edit. Ohhh oh!!! What about adding the Matrix code screen in the front? That look kick ass and blend in with the rest of the case!

IceWind said:
Lol, forgive me but I think the best thing would be to put a cutout of Trinity or Neo on the front to round it all off, I just can't get the Matrix outa my head.

Edit. Ohhh oh!!! What about adding the Matrix code screen in the front? That look kick ass and blend in with the rest of the case!

Nice idea - I could see it kicking ass. Too bad thats like 10 years too late and the 2nd and 3rd movies ruined it. haha

Back