Metroid Prime Hunters commercial

Wow thats pretty damn impressive for a hand held and all that FMV on a cart.. Looks like I will be getting a DS lite when they show up.

Just wonder how well the control system will work/feel.

FMV on a cart? Check out the Resident Evil remake on the DS. All of the FMV from the original PS1 game is on it... full voice work included.

The dude who directed the Underworld movies did the commercial for Metroid. Not bad. Can't wait to try it out, since the demo was quite fun!

I am rather impressed for sure. Having only recently gotten into the Metroid series (I never played the NES version and am only now playing the GBA titles), I wasn't as geeked as many others for this game, but I suspect I'll pick it up when funds permit.

If you've got a Cube, play Metroid Prime. I still don't like gamepads for FPS titles, but this was one of the few exceptions where the game was so great (like Goldeneye) that I adjusted and enjoyed the hell out of the series.

I'd considered getting Metroit Prime, but I'm having so much fun with my DS that I doubt I'll buy many non-portable games for a while, probably not until the Revolution comes out. Perhaps I'll check into it then.

But I concur, for some excellent games you tend to simply get used to the mechanics of the game, even if you hate those mechanics. :)

Back