Lucky me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iconz

Gawd
This seems like the best place for this post. I'm going to rub it in a little. My father in-law is a data security exec for a large financial institution. He goes to a lot of seminars, meetings etc. with microsoft, and they let him shop in the employee store recently. Between freebies and purchases totaling a whopping $15 USD, I now have retail versions of XP pro, Office 2003 pro, streets and trips 2004 (use for my job), and a portable MP3 player. !!!!!!!!Lucky me!!!!!!!!

Hot deals for you...well, are good for you...while the rest of us get hosed. This is the best place to put something like this if you're crusin' for a brusin'. Haha, I'm just kidding...I know I'm Newbie Cheese....good for you on your deals...PM me if you can score me the same for 15 bucks... :D

I don't suppose it would have hurt to keep it to myself. However, there is always a way to get things for cheap/free and still be perfectly legal. Be it who you know or where to go. That's nice to know. Ah well....:confused:

Iconz1, yes, it sounds like you got a great deal. But this forum is for posting deals others can get in on, not for "rubbing it in".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back