Looking to get rid of this thermal take

Mikesta

2[H]4U
What kinda case i should get im getting tired of this thermal take it sucks balls and i have no idea why i got it doesnt fit my taste or premodding. Im looking to get a cheftec or w/e a full tower it should be black no other color with a window :) pretty much just like the tt xaser II but lighter and non premodd lmk!

I dont have too much 5.25 bay devices cause im waiting for a new case before i decide what to get :p

I've been doing a lot of research for a case myself.. because I really need a new one. I was really worried about cooling and luxury things. basically the only cases that I was interested in were antec made.. I really liked the new lanboy there, the premodded like a bitch one. but you don't want premodded. I actually decided on buying a SLK3700AMB. (link ) great cooling, plenty of case room, and I really like all the options.. comes with a nice PSU also.. a couple friends of mine have them and they are great.

dunno about modding though, i'm really new to the modding community so i'm not entirely sure what you're looking for when modding.

well, i guess this case would be ok for you, it isn't too expensive either. The only thing that would kinda suck is the side panels are made a little thicker than most other cases that i've seen.. but i'm sure you could still work with it..

but yeah, i'd go with the antec one. my favorite parts are like the rails for the drives, the hard drive rack has rubber things to hold the hard drive, cuts down on vibration and such. screwless side panel, they have the button things you press to release it. umm.. yeah. tons of cool options.

Originally posted by Mikesta
What kinda case i should get im getting tired of this thermal take it sucks balls and i have no idea why i got it doesnt fit my taste or premodding. Im looking to get a cheftec or w/e a full tower it should be black no other color with a window :) pretty much just like the tt xaser II but lighter and non premodd lmk!

I dont have too much 5.25 bay devices cause im waiting for a new case before i decide what to get :p

sell me your case window :-p

chieftec FULL tower, i soo highly recomend this case

its got the special pins for teh drives, so u dont have to screw em in to put em in or take em out. another good thing is the front air intakes, and teh outtakes on the back. plus all the fan slots have built in adapters, so u just push the fans right in, no screws. besides all that, the window is huge, plus everything in the case is made really nice, high quality aluminium. if your lucky you can find one under 90 bux.

Originally posted by hellzassasin
chieftec FULL tower, i soo highly recomend this case

its got the special pins for teh drives, so u dont have to screw em in to put em in or take em out. another good thing is the front air intakes, and teh outtakes on the back. plus all the fan slots have built in adapters, so u just push the fans right in, no screws. besides all that, the window is huge, plus everything in the case is made really nice, high quality aluminium. if your lucky you can find one under 90 bux.

Yeah i was looking at them recently. i found one for 60 bucks :p

sry man, the ones under 60 are mid towers, my friend just got one from tigerdirect.com

the mid ones DO NOT have most of the little gadgets that the normal full one has. f.e. the mid doesnt have the fan adapters, or the drive bay quick release thing. plus, most of the mids have a fan mount attached to the window itself, and it looks preety bad. pay the extra 30 bucks and go with the full

sry if i misspeled alot of words, these shitty macs at school skip letters when you type to fast.

Hey Mikesta, does you Xaser II have the bay door with the red insert plate in it, or the silver?

I know you guys are looking at the Chieftec cases, but I would like to make a suggestion for another full tower case. I found a really nice full tower Aopen case a while ago.

The Aopen H700B case. There is a slight resembelance to the chieftecs. You get a lot of nice stuff with it and Aopen makes good cases. It has a removable mobo tray as well.

Here check it out, if u like it great, if not then, it's cool.

Good luck with your case search hope you find what u are looking for.

I hate the Antec/Chieftec cases... every lan you go too, 80% of the people there have them. Good cases (ugly though in my opinion) but I would NEVER buy one for that reason alone, even if I do plan on modding it. Only way I would want one is to completely remove the front bezel and make a new one, then it would look nothing like everybody elses. Also, I hate those god forsaken doors.

I like that Aopen case :D

The case I want is a Chenbro Genie, I think they are awesome.

Coolcases.com

Back