Looking for X800XT-PE In Stock

Are there any places with the X800XT-PE in stock? Price isnt really a factor I just want the damn card already and everyone says 2-3weeks yet people seem to have them.

I cant trust ebay with $400 expecting to get the thing SOONER most of the ones on ebay are just people or orded them in mass from compusa.

outpost is expecting them on 7/5 (called two hours ago and preordered)

My total with overnight shipping was like $510 ... I think that is about as good as its going to get.

Don't get sucked into eBay or online shop overpricing schemes...just wait a little while longer. I've been waiting for weeks...somehow, I am still alive.

you are a tough man Torquemada XP... :)

i almost died... but then i got the card and now im safe... :D

I pre ordered my XT a while back, they keep pushing the dates back but i got word mine will ship July 16th... although this could be pushed back again... i am hoping it holds, i got my card at CDW for 459 US, a bargain.

yeah 7-16 is what compusa NOW says

my birthday is the 11th and my chance of getting it after my birthday are lower... parents are evil about that

Finding one that is "truly" in-stock seems to be a million to one odds right now. Just step out in line with the rest of us I suppose.

Back