Looking for the website that shows you how to build you own Klipsch stands!!!

Hey there...I am looking for the website that shows you how to build you own Klipsch stands instead of buying them from Klipsch's website at an INSANE price...Can anyone point it out for me PLZ??? THANX
C'YA ?:-D

OMFG!!! I didn't know Wal-Mart had those...how heavy are they??? I am currently using guitar stands and they tip over a lot...one speaker has taken some damage but not much...Let's just say that I am VERY suprised at the amount of abuse these speakers can stand...GJ Klipsch...made speakers just for me...LOL!!!

I smell a birthday present idea coming up...maybe I'll just buy it and get someone to buy me something a bit more expensive...speaker stands don't make much of a birthday present for me...THANX
C'YA ?:-D

They are quite heavy and sturdy. They come with multiple brackets to attach all kinds of speakers to them, so you aren't just limited to Klipsch. As with all speaker stands, you can hide the wires down the long metal tube and have it come out on the bottom.

Those are the exact same ones Klipsch sells, they just re-branded them.

Thing about those is that you can easily change the height and have it set up in less than 10 minutes.

One thing you want to be careful with is screwing in the satellites. If you tighten it too much you'll pierce the a part of the satellite on the bottom.

Just a word of advice.

Back