Looking for 'About Us' 'Products' 'Services' 'Portfolio' 'Contact Us' to match logo.

RavinDJ

Supreme [H]ardness
Okay... I have a great logo (made by a great [H]ardForum user)... but, I can't seem to create anything in PS that would match the logo... I need the following (preferably on a white background):

About Us
Products
Services
Portfolio
Contact Us

Height should be around 50 to 60 pixels... does anyone have any clue on how to match the above to the following???

blue-on-silver.jpg

ALSO...

If you do logos, graphics, etc... I might have need for your services in your future. Please post or PM me your rate (ie. $/logo or $/hour) along with a sample of your work... but, please don't post samples in this thread (PM or e-mail me w/ samples), as I'd like to only keep it to the above 5 buttons...

Thanks!

Lukas

3ee Dee's are nice...

But if you don't like them, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll work on something for you (I like to get more of an one-on-one talk with a client).

But honestly, what the above poster did is pretty nice. I hope you work with him since what he did was free and it's obviously pretty decent.

Originally posted by 3ee Dee
What do you think of these?

I like them... but, I was hoping for something longer... bigger lettering. For all I care... it could be just the text w/o any graphics like you did... just the words is fine, if the font is nice.

I like 'em... but, any other suggestions?

Back