Looking for a wired mouse with a thumb wheel.

Undercover_Man

[H]ard Surgeon
Hi. I have a work computer provided to me by my work and I would like to buy a new mouse. We are using an IGEL computer and they said it doesn't play nice with bluetooth so we must use a wired keyboard and mouse. I would like to find a wired mouse with a thumb or side wheel as well as the normal middle wheel. I found the Logitech Master mice, but they are all wireless from what I've seen. Maybe there's a really old version that's wireless that's not promoted anymore? I'm thinking the mouse I'm searching for is old and probably not sold anymore except found on eBay.

TLDR
I need to find a wired mouse with the right/left buttons, middle scroll wheel/button, side forward/backward buttons, and a thumb/side wheel.

Has anyone seen a mouse like this?

Thanks!!!

Hi. I have a work computer provided to me by my work and I would like to buy a new mouse. We are using an IGEL computer and they said it doesn't play nice with bluetooth so we must use a wired keyboard and mouse. I would like to find a wired mouse with a thumb or side wheel as well as the normal middle wheel. I found the Logitech Master mice, but they are all wireless from what I've seen. Maybe there's a really old version that's wireless that's not promoted anymore? I'm thinking the mouse I'm searching for is old and probably not sold anymore except found on eBay.

TLDR
I need to find a wired mouse with the right/left buttons, middle scroll wheel/button, side forward/backward buttons, and a thumb/side wheel.

Has anyone seen a mouse like this?

Thanks!!!
You can use most of the higher end wireless Logitech mice wired or wireless, they have a USB slot on the front.

Also they come with a wireless adapter, so it doesn't matter if the Bluetooth is bad.

Back