Looking for a New res...anyone know of any good ones?

[RIP]Zeus

2[H]4U
basicly my title says it all....i am looking for a new res since my tank-o-matic is about to burst..so if you guys could give me some direction on what is the best res i would be very happy

p.s. No bayres plz. i have read to many horror stories about them. also i have installed 2 of them on me friends machines. and i personly do not like them. also i have no room in my double wide case LOL! =]

I've tried the bay-res, too, and it sucks. My opinion, of course.

As for a good reservoir, I cast my vote for home-built. It wouldn't be that much of a challenge to fabricate a custom reservoir out of PVC tubing, and it would be a lot cheaper than buying something on-line.

2Fresh has some for sale, I got one and it's pretty good, although if you have room in your case you can probably get something a little bigger, these are round about 4x6"

Im getting a metal Aqua Computers one in a few days, Ill post to the forum how it is.

kronchev said:
Im getting a metal Aqua Computers one in a few days, Ill post to the forum how it is.
kewl thnx

also does anyone have any links on any of this stuff??.....also i do not mind building the res either i just don't have the time to spend on fabing a new res right now...then again i am going after looks =]

heheh
OH OH fuck prebuilt kits LOL!...had to say it

Zeusy! did ur Tank-o-matic finally crack up from to much from pressure???

ohh well .... ya check out aqua computers ..... icq me for the site i have to find it on my gaiming machine when i am at home.

they have some similar to the innovatek one but it sitts at the bottom ( horizontally ) unlike the tank which i was thinkin would look cool right in front of ur window !! :eek:

lentic said:
Zeusy! did ur Tank-o-matic finally crack up from to much from pressure???

ohh well .... ya check out aqua computers ..... icq me for the site i have to find it on my gaiming machine when i am at home.

they have some similar to the innovatek one but it sitts at the bottom ( horizontally ) unlike the tank which i was thinkin would look cool right in front of ur window !! :eek:

no my tank o matic did not blow up it just is about to...

Back