Logitech Z-640 Speakers $46.94

burningrave101

[H]F Junkie
Amazon has the Logitech Z-640 6 Speaker 71 watt system for a low $46.94 shipped free for a limited time.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
For $50 these sounds pretty good when compared to those cheap looking 2.1s?

Just received these in the mail today; took a little while set up due to an outdated driver. I'm no audiophile, but I like the speakers at midvolumes. I think they are good for the price and they enhance my music listening and game playing experience immensely.

Originally posted by MechWarrior
http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/loz51spandsu.html
$35 + shipping. Refurbished. I got my set from there, aswell as my mouseman dual optical :)

Both great. Speakers arent the best, but you DO get 5.1 and it at a cheap price. Sounds sweet in games as far as I can tell.

seems a little retarded to buy it there when you can them new for 2 more dollars no? ;)

just deals = just junk :p

Just snagged another set... I have one already but really like the sound per cost ... I got the refurbished one on that page for 20$ !!! well 30$ after shipping but not bad for a set up speakers that I'm sure work great.... thanks for leading me to the page..

These will work with the XBOX, won't they? Will I need any extra equipment?

The system used three 3.5mm jack. One for right- and left front satelites, one for right- left rear satelites, and one for the central speaker.

There is a conversion thingy that accept RCA stereo input and output to a SINGLE 3.5mm jack. This means only two satelites + main speaker will works. You could buy a male to 2 female stereo Y-splitter at Radio Shack to make the other two satelites to work.

The sound is great. The coversion thing also has an extra 3.5mm female input. If it is unplug then the audio source is from the RCA. If it is plugin then the source is from whatever you plugin. This setup is very convenient for swapping from watching TV to gaming on my laptop or listen to FM on my mp3 player.

Back