Lite-On DVD Burner

Ragin Asian

Limp Gawd
Which Lite-on DVD burner do you think is the best deal/ steal amoung the ones for sale at newegg?

I remember that there are no 8x dvd media on market and I don't know if they are backwords compatible with older dvd players.

Originally posted by Ragin Asian
Which Lite-on DVD burner do you think is the best deal/ steal amoung the ones for sale at newegg?

I remember that there are no 8x dvd media on market and I don't know if they are backwords compatible with older dvd players.
there is 8X dvd media fairly widespread with no complaints about backward compatibility.

this is the popular lite-on 8x dual dvd drive evryone's buying: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...7-106-924&catalog=5&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1 popularity can be a real good thing since you'll get plenty of support in online forums

Get the 811S from NewEgg. It burns Imation and Memorex +R discs at 8X, even though they are only 4X rated.

Yes it is.:D I've converted my 401S to an 811S :cool: PM me for info, as I don't know whether posting the method here would be legal.

Back