lian li side panels?

rogue_jedi

Supreme [H]ardness
i want to buy a new side panel for a lian li PC-7B but can't find any. would side panels from the PC-6x series fit? if not, does anyone know where i could buy one?

i've looked at sotrick before and they have the PC-60/61 panels, but not the PC-7B panel. would you just call the "mod quote" number to request a part, or is there a different number to call?

still wondering whether a PC-60 panel would fit.

I beleive they would because if you look at the first link, http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...6a6c
4f89 , The window says its for the PC-7 yet its the same window as the PC-6x. So that means that the PC-7 is the same size as the PC-6x. Do you understand? So and PC-6x window should work.

Pc-7 is 6 5 1/4 bays ie: taller
Pc-6 vs pc7
image43.JPG

Blind your confusing the PC-7 with the PC-7x... The PC-7 is a cheaper verson of the PC-6x (ie no removeable motherboard tray).

I wish i could find a pc-61 with out the blow hole..

but a replacement panel should fit a pc65, pc61 and a pc7

I dislike the blowholes Lian-Li puts on their cases. Too hard to cut out and have it look good.

It also lead to me having clearance issues when installing m heatercore to my old PC-60 since I had to cut the screwholes out from it too.

I like the idea of blowholes, but i would have rather seen the dual rear-fan variant of the PC-60 that CompUSA sold become common, and not the blowhole version.

Well don't want to thread jack, but does anyone know where I can buy PC-62 side panels/mobo trays/top of case's?

I never see PC-62 parts anywhere... *sigh*

Back