LF:Bluetooth Jammer

sknight

Limp Gawd
As the title says, I'm looking to find a solid, not crazy expensive bluetooth jammer. One that I can use in my car and/or another near my desktop PCs. This could be 1 device that could take power from either car or home.
Any links would be great, as I seem to be having a heck of a time finding anything. As for use case, my kids and their friends are too saavy for their own good and keep connecting their phones to my car's infotainment system.
I'd love to prevent that.
This goes further as this means they tend to leave their Bluetooth on their phones on all the time, and every now and again, I find them somehow connected to my PC(s) as well. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the favor of your civil and helpful reply.

For the PC, can you disable Bluetooth if you don't want anybody using it?

For the car, I think you're SOL, but maybe if you pair a bunch of junk there won't be room for anything else?

Oh I would love one. Stop all the hippity hoppity music blasting throughout the shop.

Reactions: chibe
like this
I think op’s challenge will be these are most likely illegal technically.

OP if you are not using the Bluetooth, you can usually turn off the Bluetooth. We have a 2017 Toyota that allows that, I’m sure newer vehicles should.

Also I can only hear the Bluetooth if I have that selected as the source. If you don’t use it and you can’t disable it, just make sure you’re not using it as a source.

And if all else fails, tell your kids not to do it. That’s the old school Bluetooth jammer.

Back