Lesser Known LCD Brands: LG and AG Neovo

dangfx

Gawd
hey people,

i was just wondering how these brands stack up against the more widely purchased brands, like Sony, Samsung, Viewsonic, NEC, etc?

Do AG Neovo and LG make good LCDs? their monitor designs look pretty fre@kin' cool, are they worth the money??

TIA!! :cool:

Dell 2001fp, viewsonic VP201s/b and NEC 2080ux+, makes use of a panel from LG.

LG lcd's are pretty high quality, but you do pay the premium for it.

I was looking into AG Neovo LCDs a while back, although the design looks cool and all - their so called "optical filter" , although it may protect the screen - it also causes alot of glare.

If it was a choice between those two, I would definitely choose LG. Plus, AG Neovo hasn't released a new monitor for a while now.

I'm sitting in front of my Neovo F-217 right now - and it's lightyears ahead of the brand new MAG 17" 16ms I just got a work.

If you can afford it go for the Neovo - you'll notice it's quality stuff right away ;)

I've had 2 AG Neovo's X-174's for 3 years now and I love them. Glare isan't an issue at all. Only time I ever notice any sort of glare or reflection is when the monitor itself is off. Works great in games as well I would defiantly buy a Neovo monitor again.

As a side note, one of my power supplies went dead outside the warranty period. I called their office in Northern California and without any hassle, within a week, I had a new one on my doorstep free of charge and no shipping fee's.

Back