LAN in P-I-T-T-S-B-U-R-G-H! Feb 28th

its called pittco lan, www.pittco.org

its an all nighter with many tourneys, i went to one of thier previous ones and it was awsome. its on feburary 28th-29th.

hope to see you all there,

-im under you bed...(monster)

hey, i have a 19" monitor, do you think they will mind if i bring that, i really don't have anything else

well on that web site it says to bring a 17", so they don't care if you bring a bigger one?

I don't think it will be a problem. I'm on staff for this LAN, and so far we have 85/100 people signed up. There is a 100 person cap so you'd better sign up soon.

Cap of 100 people was hit, we may be able to admit more people but we are unsure at this time.

We should know in a few days.

Quote from DanW (Pres, Pittco)

After about 45 min of number crunching, we have concluded we will be able to support 120 computers. Therefore, we are raising the attendence cap to 120. After the cap of 120 is met that will be about it. Space will again become an issue after that. So if you still have friends that need to sign up, better get them to do it now!
-----------------

So hurry up if you're gunna hop aboard!

i mightve gone with a few people but 1) the site doesnt work and 2) apparantly its too late to register

From the site's registration....

Due to space and power issues, we must cap off attendence at 120. Once this number is reached, NO MORE players will be accepted at the party. If you are planning on going, even if you are planning on paying at the door, REGISTER NOW or you WILL NOT be admitted to the party!

We are very sorry, but all slots are currently filled. We are working with the venue to enable us to have more slots. Don't give up! Check back with us!

First Picture from Pittco!!!

mikegestowned.gif

Cleric, that was just mean... and funny... and cool... and hell, if I had the pic, I woulda done the same.

I was more in shock of what was happening than anything else. Since nothing really got damaged, it's funny now. heheheh. The shock corruped my HD and I ended up spending the first part of the LAN reinstalling windows. I still have to test that fan to see if it did short out or not. Oh and it's a 172mm fan.

http://www.caseetc.com/cgi-bin/caseetc/F-400.html

That's where I originally got it.... but the site is now run by directron.com.

Originally posted by SarverSystems
Ha ha ha. Was that for real?

yeah and i remember everyone smelling thier cpu cause somebody smelled some smoke, but i think that was later than when his fans shorted out

Back