8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

u know, u could've saved urself the pain of painting the front bezel thing by starting off w/ a all black qpack :p

Soymilk said:
u know, u could've saved urself the pain of painting the front bezel thing by starting off w/ a all black qpack :p

They didn't have them at the time i ordered...

has an MSI k7n2gm-v mb, 1gb patriot ram, used to have a sempron 2800 (but it died, so xp2200 for now), Audigy 2zs, ATI Radeon 9700, ATI Tuner Card, 40gb hdd, sony cdrw/dvd combo..

Nothing to fancy or expensive, but it works. I don't really do that much gaming anymore anyways. Just wanted a clean look.

- Fold [H]ard - - Or go [H]ome -

Very Nice work. I got a couple quistions tho. What motherboard is that? It is really small leaving alot of room up front for mods! Also did you paint the chassis? It looks like you used a grey primer on it.
Only thing I would change is Painting the Chassis cover and the Hard drive holder as they have more of a shine than the rest of the case, but as it is it still looks great!

Nice work Kodiak, I really like the look of the white frame, when I build my Qpack (some time in the future) I think I might take a page from your book. Two questions, did you have to sand the metal frame before you painted and what brand/type of spraypaint did you use?

I didn't actually sand, I should have though, was just going for a quick fix on it. In the future (summer months) i might repaint it a bit better, at the time i believe i just used Krylon Spray paint from Walmart.

one of the main issues about painting though, since it is a removable mb tray, the paint does tend to scratch a bit on the bottom, but if you are careful it won't get scuffed up too bad.

wow, painting the chassis white really looks nice. gives it a clean appearance.

and might I say quite a seksay case badge on the drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back