Just got a Wacom Bamboo pen tablet...awesome!

AndroidVageta

Limp Gawd
Just got a Wacom Bamboo...I just thought I would say that surfing and navigating Windows and the web is a different experience and better than with a mouse...feels more intuitive and precise...

Anyone else use a pen tablet/touch tablet?

I have an older Wacom tablet......I liked using it, but I think it has permanently been borrowed by a friend.
I've been curious to see how the Bamboo works. I ponder over it every time I go to Micro-Center.
Maybe next time I'll get it.

The Bamboo is awesome...had no problems all night...plus the pen works awesome and it also supports multi-touch, works just like the Zune HD and iPod Touch...really revolutionary in its way of browsing.

I need to get one of those when I get more proficient in Adobe illustrator. There are a few things I would like to draw and a mouse doesn't cut it.

I too have been thinking of getting a Bamboo for a while since the Intuos is out of my price range for now. Does it integrate well with Photoshop? I will be using it only for CS4.

Got the previous generation A5 Bamboo tablets as replacement for some archaic Wacom tablet I used before. For creating/modifying art it is a dream, as well as general work in Photoshop, Paintshop Pro and others.

I love this thing, been using it all day...so much better than a mouse now that im getting really used to it...awesome resolution too!

Back