Issues with Audigy 2 soundcard

sicde@th

Weaksauce
I am just having problems with this sound card. I mean I just got it like last week from Circuit City and I do have it installed. The first time I installed it and put the drivers from the cd and rebooted it worked fine. Then I rebooted again and my whole screen looks like waves I mean literally it looks like that. The whole screen is going wavy and everything.

It didn't do that with my old video card and I am not sure what is the problem. I did reinstalled to the new drivers and put them on and it is still doing it on these as well and its just screwing up my eyes and all.

I am guessing it is conflicting with something?? I am not really sure and I do hope that someone can help me with this.

Any help would be nice :)

Thanks,

-rahul

First things first... Make sure you did not install it in the PCI slot just below the AGP port where your video card is. If so, remove it and place in the next available slot and see if you improve the situation.

I think they may be sharing an IRQ. See if you can change it in the BIOS or where ever it seems convenient for you. I don't know if you can see anything while in Windows or not...

Back