Is there a microATX that supports Socket 939

crystalfontz

Limp Gawd
Title kinda says it all, is there Is there a microATX motherboard that is set up for an AMD Socket 939?

I have looked around some, but I have not found any.

crystalfontz said:
Title kinda says it all, is there Is there a microATX motherboard that is set up for an AMD Socket 939?

I have looked around some, but I have not found any.

ive seen a pre-prodcution board online, but no rumor of a procution board being produced yet

The project will not get going for a month or two, so I can wait a bit.

Do you remember where you saw the pre-production board?

I'm sure it is only a matter of time, there are only 3 or 4 socket 939 boards that I have seen for sale right now( I've only window shopped at NewEgg.) One of those in an Aria is my ideal next rig (if only the real world hadn't gotten in the way.) I'll be keeping my eye out for one though.

Yes, this in an Aria would be sweet. Watercool that badboy and you are off to the races, er, LAN party. :)

I would imagine that either MSI or Gigabyte would be the first to offer an mATX board first for A64 as Asus and Abit are just now rolling around to the idea of support for the A64 line. Now if Asus would just offer an mATX motherboard... I might have to give up the SN85G4 in favor of an Aria / Socket939 setup.

-E

Back