Iomega DualFormat DVDburner + 15pk DVDR's 79$

BCpowder

Gawd
Office Depot has a deal today...

Iomega 4x Dual Format DVD burner / 16x CDRW w/ a 15 pack of DVD-R's for 79$ after a 20$ instant rebate and a 30$ mail-in...

dunno how hot it is, jus FYI

Thats a damn good deal. If I didn't already get that microadvantage for 79.99 awhile back i'd be all over this because with the discs and being an iomega it's way better.

I picked one up today. I think it's B&M only because you won't get the 15 pack of DVD+Rs free online. There's no code printed in the ad, but I saw the checker look on a piece of paper for the free DVD+Rs code. The rebate is supposed to be online tomorrow. It wasn't available in-store today.

The Verbatim DVD+Rs are "4x" printed on the package.

The drive in the box is an NEC 1300A 4x DVD+/- R/RW. The iomega rebates from Christmas came very quickly for people on FW where there's a similar deal thread.

Sounds pretty good to me. So you get the instant rebate for sure then? Didn't buy on-line, hope to stop by after work tomorrow and see about this.

Oh, I forgot to ask. Do you need a copy of the sale paper or what? I don't have any paper but was hoping the sale was just as good by just walking in. I see it expires tomorrow the 24th.

no you dont need any ad, coupon or anything...

1st store was out of stock...

2nd store claimed they werent honering the sale of the drive

3rd store held one for me overnight

they all 3 at least knew about the drive and disc sale

the 3rd store-when i went to purchase it he looked at the sale sheet behind the desk rang it up....said "the rebate is not printing out" He honered the AR price IN STORE wahoooo

walked out of the store with the drive and discs for 79 before tax

maybe others will have the same luck

just picked up this deal with the same luck as druber...

the people at the store were complete morons... took me about 25 minutes to get everything straightened out, but in the end i walked out the door with the iomega drive and a 15 pack of verbatim -R's for 79+ tax.

Originally posted by druber
walked out of the store with the drive and discs for 79 before tax

maybe others will have the same luck
:D You may be able to send in the rebate. That would make it $50 + tax. Some people on FW are doing that.

Back